Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- 以前アメリカ人のネイティブの方に添削して頂いたのですが、is being〜という記述があってよくわかりません。 これはこれは進行系なのですか。 どういう時に使われるのかいまいちよくわかりませ...
- What is the difference between So are you and You too ?
- Which Where are you now sounds the most natural?
- Do these sound natural? That's a great question. Let's/We'll bring this up at our next lecture. o...
- "How come I’ve never seen him around?" Is it grammatically correct?
- is the next phrase correct? Pamela is no more addictive to television than I am.
- Are both of these sentence correct? 1. She hasn't got any siblings. 2. She doesn't have any sib...
- Does a “soccer mom” also refer to a mother who is overly protective of her children? Rather than ...
- "I eat meat but also dabble with vegan food" (does this sound natural?)
- what are typical and the most popular shops where you buy things in us such as clothes??
- When we want to say what is the number how should we say. I mean when we express a "addition" for...
- “Earlier on” What does it means? Some examples please?
- hello l am in the middle of learning english B1 and l fineshed all the tenses whate should l do...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?