- 今朝は鏡の中で顔が見た、その時で十年前の自分を見ることができなかった、僕は変わったと思った。 does this sound natural?
- 今朝はサラダを食べたいけど野菜がありませんでしたのでスーパーへ行きました。スーパーでたくさんの野菜を買いました。その後、サラダを作りました。 does this sound natural?
- Why the kanji 今朝 (meaning: this morning) is read as けさ? For 今 the kun-reading is: いま and on-readi...
- Is dian4ying3 = movie a verb object verb? Should I say... a: zhege dianying hao kan = this is ...
- I was irritated by Bill, constantly interrupting. 1. Is this sentence grammatically correct and...
- I will go through the tunnel, located across the street. 1. Is this sentence grammatically corre...
- Which sentence is correct? The US Supreme Court stayed the ruining from the lower court that cal...
- The sentence below is from the music album note by a pianist. I wondered if "not" here is making ...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What is the difference between arrange and organize ?
- What does bros before hoes mean?
- I write an essay every day, but I'm not sure it is correct or not. Could you check it and pleas...
- I like not to watch TV. I like to not watch TV. Which sounds normal to you?
- Can I call a man cute/cutiepie etc?
- What does “over” mean in this case?
- I can carve out a few minutes to get this sorted out. What does carve out mean?