17 Apr 2015
Question about English (UK)
What does it mean: 'cast a stone into the pond' in the following phrase:"That drastic outcome seems unlikely, not least because much can change between now and 2015. But there’s no denying that Cameron has cast a stone into the pond" mean?
Read more comments
- What does a cast of mean?
- Please show me example sentences with cast.
- I know, I know, I still need to get the cast names in there and all that jazz, so...
- What does 不甘心 mean?
- What does 可能因为爱吧！也许我不配拥有爱情，我也许只能用工作来代替一切 mean?
- What does tomar mean?
- What does enjoy something on the surface level mean?
- What does 还要不要教你其他的 mean?
- What's the meaning of "don't put Descartes before the horse"? Siri just said that to me.😱
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does トリセツ mean?