Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do you say this in English (US)? yo se lo que tu quieres decir.
- why I can't say " we went yo shopping and spent MUCH money" ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? yo quisiera saber por qué
- I need to take water at school. Is this correct? Or to school?
- I’m going to sleep for 10 hours on this weekend. Is this correct?
- John said he fixed his car ten minutes ago, but I don't think he did it. Does this sentence soun...
- I want to know the difference of how to call a professor in the colleage. For exmaple, if prof...
- I told him with who to get along and not to get along. (does this sound natural?)
- "When I was 16 I went to a trip in London in a holiday group" I'm not sure if my sentence is gram...
- does "the absence rates has decreased a little " sound natural?
- what are they doing respectively? Is it grammatically correct?
- Can "printable" also be used as a noun?
- X. I thought of the answer as correct to how to educate children. Y. I thought of the answer to ...