19 Apr 2015
Question about English (US)
That's a pot calling a kettle???.
I heard this in a TV drama, when this guy was told by his funky friend to go for professional help, he said this to his friend, which probably means he thought his friend needed professional help more than him so that his friend was in no position to tell him what to do.
Read more comments
- What is the difference between I found an old pot buried in the ground and I found an old pot bei...
- I'm worried if I unplugged the electric pot in my office yesterday. does this sound natural?
- What should I do with this hot pot from yesterday? Is it going to be a waste to throw away? does ...
- How to turn "나타내다" to present tense?
- Never give your power to anyone. Never let anyone have the uperrhand. _____ Are both phrases co...
- Do games affect children's progress in the academy field? is this correct ?
- What should I tell the salesperson of the shoe shop when I decide to buy the shoes I tried?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does thicc mean?
- What is the pronunciation of the letter “a” in the word “what” like? Isn’t there the sound /ɒ/ in...
- It looks not only so rough to get there but also dangerous. Why is the sentence wrong?
- Is this sentence grammatically correct? If not, how can I improve it? "Yet still, the sky is h...
- she seems like a good girl, a good mom she seems like a good girl, good mom which is correct, m...
- When can I use “heck” in my expression?