10 Jul 2018

Closed question
Question about English (UK)

He's blansted.

I read something like that in a novel today. Because I didn't have time, I couldn't use my dictionary, but from the context I guessed it means "to be drunk" or "be hammered", or "be tipcy".
Can it mean this?

Read more comments

English (UK) Polish

English (UK) English (US)
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Similar questions