I received e-mail from my Chinese friend. He seems to have been talking about her grandma's health condition. I have no idea what he meant by 'stunt.' When I asked what a stunt is, he explained to me, but h...

31 Aug 2016

Native language
Japanese
I received e-mail from my Chinese friend. He seems to have been talking about her grandma's health condition.
I have no idea what he meant by 'stunt.' When I asked what a stunt is, he explained to me, but his English is hard to understand. I think he meant 'blocked blood vessels" by 'blog vein tube.'
Could you read the following and correct any errors?
----------
She is still stable but Blood Pressure is very low last night 64/56 now.
Doctor yesterday advised to put two more stunts in other left two arteries as on one first day of admission they have already used one stunt for smooth functioning of heart.
Sh was already sick with many diseases for the last twenty years in uterus cancers like that was cured but now new problem arises.

(About a stunt)
It is a very small spring which is inserted in the blog vein tube where blood is passing through to heart only to make blog vein tube into spread so that blood easily move to heart. It has three veins and all are blog due to cholesterol I.e heavy blood. This blood may be diluted or space should be wide.
The other method is by pass surgery. Where all the three vein taken from patient's leg side and changed destroying bloged veins.
----------

Native language

Native language
Japanese
0