Question
20 Jul 2018

Would you please correctreading my journaling essay. I study speaking English in more casual way.

I'll talk about my hometown Kyoto. Kyoto is a small city which has a lot of shrines and temples. In addition to that, recently, the nomber of foreignner has been coming more and more. When I was walking along the Kamo river, you know, there were so many foreignner and I was like, they must be more than people living in Kyoto.
In this summer, Kyoto town got a new record about templeture. It broke beyond 40.0℃. It was too hot for me to stop the airconditioner in my room. The cost in my room in this summer must surprise me….
However, in Kyoto, there are a lot of spots where you can make yourself cool. For example, the bamboo forest in Arashiyama is very beautiful place, and you can be so relaxed. The bamboos makes a shadow covering all of a forest, because of it, the temperature doesn't come so high.

I wrote it in 15 minutes.
Answers

English (US) Near fluent Spanish (Spain)

Japanese