Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between May I ~ ? and Can I ~ ? ?
- What is the difference between Can I ～ and May I ～ ?
- May I ask you something? does this sound natural?
- It seems to be A is very popular. Aが1番人気みたいですね。と言いたいのですが、合っていますか？
- I don't know where my glasses are. Does this sentence make sense?
- Do people from the US know anything about the 228 incident that happened in Taiwan?😶
- Could you please correct my English? 🙇🏻♀️ "It's raining🌧️ So I've cooked 전 instead of hiking tod...
- Please tell me that "undoubtable" whether to exist or not in English.
- This office a little bit needs something to hang on the wall. The walls look so empty. Is this co...
- Is this natural in American English? I often hear people ask the question: Which is more import...
- What does state-of-the-art mean and why?
- Is this natural in American English? ―Enter your PIN, please. ―Uh, sorry. I forgot it. Can I sig...
- You are such a bastard.is it rude?