Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- We are really obliged to many countries for a lot of support each time such great earthquakes occ...
- Actually I'm planning to travel the country, but I'm not privy to there. does this sound natu...
- What is the difference between developed country and advanced country ?
- hi ) are both sentences correct: "Let me do this", "Let me to do this"?
- Does this sound natural? Don’t take pills when you are fasted
- Is “as a child” same with “when child”?
- My dad’s hoppy is golf so I hang out with him sometimes 🐤 Please help me sound natural
- Hi guys! I have a question. Can we say “There many kinds of it”? Can I put a pronoun after “kinds...
- A. Do you think that he can pass the entrance exam? B. Yeah, I think he can pass it as easily. C...
- I wonder if “Harry Potter” is a good resourse to learn natural voice, like the one you would see ...
- I wonder if people use the word “forgo” in a daily conversation.
- Which is correct? #1 He behaved violently. #2 He behaved violent.
- "I have to study for the test tonight." "OK. Good luck on your study." Hello! I know I should...