Read more comments
- I like this atmosphere! It's very lively, isn't it! この雰囲気好き！すっごく活気があるよね！ does this sound natural?
- There wasn't a nervous atmosphere, so it was natural we scolded by the instructor, and now, we're...
- It was such a bother to study in unfamiliar atmosphere. does this sound natural?
- Why she did that? Why did she do that? ---- Which one is correct?
- Is it grammatically wrong to use "haven't you told" there instead of "didn't you tell"? Why on...
- Does it sound natural “My roommate tripped a guy deliberately and tried to film his falling down....
- Does it sound natural “I trust you and I will support you heart and soul during this project “
- What is the answer for" to improve" and " to recover "?
- Why 'By' used here..?? And what make sense for these sentences..??? Please, reply.
- Is it correct to say: Cuz every thing about you is art? Or should I put an article before the l...
- I abandoned my plan to study English. is this correct?🙋♀️
- Does this sound natural? Its effects are limited. Its impact is limited.
- my wrist is so thin that even you should hold it in one hand. does it make sense?