Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Is this a natural expression? I asked my father to buy the latest bag because he was ina good te...
- is the word 'work' contable or uncontable noun?
- What's the difference between “on the level”and “in the level”？
- What is he saying?
- can someone help me?
- What is the difference between "No" and "Nah"? Is the "Nah" impolite?
- Which one is correct? She gave me some sort of a candy She gave me some sort of candy She gave me...
- What the hell are you waiting for? （お前は何を待っているんだ） この"hell"はどういう意味ですか？
- Can I say "Incoming!" to someone receiving what I throw?
- "Look. The TV is snowing again. I wonder why it gets static like that very often. I guess it's ti...
- que significa mardita? Y que son los tequeños?
- As a greeting, does anyone ever say "Qué pasa, calabaza?" "Nada nada, limonada!" I learned it in ...
- Como se dice niño en Venezuela?
- Yo suelo llamar de tía o tío personas como madre o padre de mis amigos, personas que no exactamen...
- I really wanna know what people say in Spanish to curse haha I know there aren't exactly words th...