30 Oct 2014
Question about English (US)
Who know french
- Which do you think is the better? (a) An 89-year-old grandma uploading actual gameplay videos ...
- What does " inflammatory sidewalk ministers" mean? Context>>>>>>>>. The Black Hebrew Israeli...
- Does this sound natural? ““I might go to USA next summer”
- Wieso sagt man "Menschen wie du gehören unter meineM Stiefel", anstatt was ich vermutete, "Mensch...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What is the difference between arrange and organize ?
- Hi Here's a dialogue from "Friends". Joey: Hey Pheebs, guess who we saw today. ....... Chand...
- How do you describe this? I put my phone up? I let my phone stand? I erected my phone?
- Are there any expressions which sound more natural than the following? You should take a foldi...
- Hi From "Friends", Ross: I don’t know whether he’s testing me, or just acting out, but my monke...