Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- "How come I’ve never seen him around?" Is it grammatically correct?
- is the next phrase correct? Pamela is no more addictive to television than I am.
- Are both of these sentence correct? 1. She hasn't got any siblings. 2. She doesn't have any sib...
- Does a “soccer mom” also refer to a mother who is overly protective of her children? Rather than ...
- "Every day is basically the same." Or " everyday is basically the same." Which one is correct?
- "I eat meat but also dabble with vegan food" (does this sound natural?)
- what are typical and the most popular shops where you buy things in us such as clothes??
- When we want to say what is the number how should we say. I mean when we express a "addition" for...
- “Earlier on” What does it means? Some examples please?
- hello l am in the middle of learning english B1 and l fineshed all the tenses whate should l do...
- What does the Korean slang words "Aigoo", "Daebak", "Omo" and "Aishh" mean?
- Are there videos that show you techniques to flip ddakji? If not can you share your tips and tricks?
- What are the korean equivalents for: babe, honey, sweetie, etc.?
- How do I add music to my kakaotalk profile?
- When people say yes in kdramas, why does it sound like "de" instead of "ne"?