[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Which do you think is more common? -- It's second-hand, but it's in excellent condition. It's ...
- A: What makes you afraid? B: I don't want you guys to beat me. What does B mean?
- Does this sound natural? -- What do you do for a living? / I work for the government. -- Thanks~
- hello,if I say "we had a friction" can it mean a disagreement?
- Is this natural in American English? Slavery is no longer legal anywhere in the world, but many ...
- Do both sentences sound right? If so, do they have the same meaning? (a) I remember my mother ta...
- Do these sound natural? -- Can you turn it down? It's too loud. Can you turn it up? I can't he...
- '' I really do appreciate it ‘’ does the sentence is correct and popular?
- you will receive the money half one day and the other have the next day.. we won't give the whole...
- “I don’t believe that for a second.” Does it mean “I don’t believe that one but.”? Thank you!