2 May 2015
Read more comments
- The Mississippi is a long current. does this sound natural?
- How come one Mississippi means one second?
- How do you say this in English (US)? Mississippi
- Es geht doch darum __ wir alle jammern obwohl wir schon alles haben, statt sich darüber zu freuen...
- hola. soy estudiando español. alguien podría me recomendar literatura para enriquecer vocab, favor?
- can someone tell me what this means or where it comes from?(its story/origin)? i’ve tried looki...
- Can “a little” be used as a pronoun? 1. I want a little of the water. 2. I know a little about it.
- Can someone translate this dialogue into Korean, please James: Hello! Sunhee: Hi! James: How are...
- What is the difference between 元来 and 本来 and 元々 ?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- On my feedback of the recording homework, my teacher told me like that : "floating" cannot sound...
- What does she say? crown, see, sink ?
- Which one is correct? I ate more chickens than I manufactured sofas. I ate more chickens than m...
- Could you please help me?🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 I’m trying to arrange a research project mail. I want it to be p...
- What’s cringe and do you look when cringing?