Q: to have the "engineering prowess" of someone とはどういう意味ですか?
A: Prowess is skill, the ability to excel in a particular field
Q: produced with genetic engineering とはどういう意味ですか?
A: It has been changed by scientists.

Changing the DNA of something.
Q: "major"

is mechanical engineering a good "major"?? とはどういう意味ですか?
A: In the USA, your "major" is the main subject of a degree - "I am majoring in engineering". In the UK we just use the name of the subject we are studying - "I am studying engineering". In your question it is asking whether it is a good subject to study.
Q: "engineering" (in this context) とはどういう意味ですか?


Q: civil engineering を使った例文を教えて下さい。
A: It's not really commonly said but it can be used

"He decided to study civil engineering at school"

"I am interested in civil engineering"

"In the future, I hope to have a job in civil engineering"


Q: engineering process と process of engineering はどう違いますか?
A: I think they are the same. They are interchangeable. "process of engineering" may be used in a more formal context, but "engineering process" and "process of engineering" are very similar.
Q: genetic engineering と g m o はどう違いますか?
A: Genetic engineering = the scientific process of changing the genetic make-up of cells

GMO = genetically modified organism = an organism (animal or plant) which was created as a result of genetic engineering.
Q: I'm graduated in engineering と I have graduated in engineering はどう違いますか?

The first sentence is incorrect.
Q: engineering maintenance technician と maintenance mechanic はどう違いますか?
A: In the UK job titles are not very precise. Very often they are worded just to sound important.

We even have "job title inflation" where they get a bit more grandiose each year. 😊

BTW I think technician is more appropriate for semiconductor plant than mechanic.


Q: engineering は 英語 (アメリカ) で何と言いますか?
A: QAの全文をご確認ください
Q: engineering は 英語 (アメリカ) で何と言いますか?
A: QAの全文をご確認ください
Q: " I am currently doing engineering." - is this phrase correct? は 英語 (イギリス) で何と言いますか?
A: That's correct!
Q: me engineering kar raha tha par kuch reason se mene chod diya は 英語 (イギリス) で何と言いますか?
A: QAの全文をご確認ください
Q: engineering は 英語 (アメリカ) で何と言いますか?
A: @Marant: engineering


Q: I'm studying engineering in ABC university.

This sentence is collect?

What's is the difference of " in Uni/ at Uni"
A: I think "in university" sounds better if you don't include the name of the school because you're talking about a general place: university.

If you're talking about a specific university, such as Arizona University, I would use "at:" "at Arizona University."

So, for your original sentence, because ABC would be the name of the university, "in" sounds slightly unnatural here. I would say:

"I'm studying engineering at ABC University."
Q: So I want to study mechanical engineering in US,does someone know a good university?
A: I'm not sure how your grades are, but look at colleges like University of Michigan and Indiana university for a start.
Q: I study engineering at the university.
My course is engineering. (I don't know if course means the same as here in Brazil) この表現は自然ですか?
A: using course works just fine. you could also use degree, in US they might also say it is their Major.
take out the "the" in your first sentence though, it's not needed :) if you wanted to add more detail you could replace it with the name of your university; "I study engineering at (name) University."
Q: I have majored in engineering for three years, and already obtained a bachelor's degree. この表現は自然ですか?
A: Ok, then you must use the past tense:

I majored in engineering for 3 years, and obtained a bachelor's degree at the end.


I obtained a bachelor's degree in 2015 after I majored in engineering for 3 years.

When you say 'I have majored for 3 years', it suggests you are still doing it now. If you majored for 3 years in the past, you must use the past tense.

A rule of thumb is:

If you speak about something done, over a specified time period, which you no longer do then you use past tense.

I went to university for 3 years. (I attended for a specific time but no longer do so).

If you speak about something that you started a specified time ago, and you still do it, then you use the present prefect continuous.

I have been going to university for the past 3 years. (I started 3 years ago and still go).

If you did something in the past, or have finished something recently, and it had no specified time then you would use present perfect.

I have been to university. (In the past, but no longer do so - the time is not specified i.e. when I attended or how long for I attended for).

Hope that helps!
Q: Having civil engineering as my major in college, what I learnt at school were mostly about physics. この表現は自然ですか?
A: @audrey617: Try: I studied physics at university while obtaining my degree in civil engineering.
You may want to add other things you studied as well as what you specifically did well with. 'I also excelled in Calculus, computer programming, and Auto CAD.