- I completed my masters in Japanese language and literature this year in June. は 日本語 で何と言いますか？
- It is rude and offensive to ask people what surgery they’ve had done. Especially when you don’t k...
- my favorite subject (in school) is science は 日本語 で何と言いますか？
- 洞洞鞋 は 日本語 で何と言いますか？
- My mother went somewhere for 5 days for her work, so my dad is taking care of us. は 日本語 で何と言いますか？
- The ocean was too cold so I couldn't swim. は 日本語 で何と言いますか？
- reading books は 日本語 で何と言いますか？
- 4 years ago, I came to Japan for the first time since I was in elementary school. は 日本語 で何と言いますか？
- Hello! I hope you don’t mind, but it’s for school. How do you say “Do’s and Don’ts in Japan: Why ...
- I normally stay home. I don't like going out. は 日本語 で何と言いますか？