댓글 더 읽기
- What is correct? The meaning is to visit John 1) I might drop by John this week. 2) I might dro...
- こんにちは！ 明日のプレゼンテーションを直してくれませんか？ よろしくお願いします。 (2／2)
- What’s the difference between those two sentences ? 1. I should leave for the airport around 3 2...
- What does といいつつ mean in this sentence? 面倒といいつつ自分で説明したですね?
- 차이점은 무엇 입니까? "C'est quoi ..." 그리고 "Quel(le) est ..." ?
- Could you please explain why there's no article needed before "department manager" in the followi...
- 차이점은 무엇 입니까? man 그리고 men ?
- 차이점은 무엇 입니까? I miss you. 그리고 I missed you ?
- Yamete kudasai은 무슨 뜻인가요?
- What is a good way to learn hangul?
- How to say 'are you at home? ' in Korean?
- is this a right sentence? 한국어 배우고 싶으면, 학교에 공부하면 돼요. If you want to learn Korean, you just have ...
- Can you read my handwriting? (I’m trying to improve my handwriting and also write faster in korea...
- 1.’경쟁률이 높다’ 하고 ‘경쟁률이 세다’는 다 맞는 문장이에요?? 의미 똑같아요? 2.고등하교 때랑 비교해서 대학 생활 해보니까 ‘어때’? —->’...해보니까’ 뒤에는...