Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- 如果连你自己都不喜欢自己， 又怎么能让别人喜欢你呢？ 把上面句子变化下面句子可以吗？ 又怎么让别人能喜欢你呢？
- Just casual discussion ———————————- What would you do if you feel unloved, unworthy, as if no one...
- 要想别人对你好，你得先对别人好。实际上，我们很多人做不到这一点。what does 做不到 mean?
- Is “cross”common as a meaning of “angry”? When do you use it instead of angry or mad?
- I wish I were as good at speaking English as natives. Is this sentence correct ?
- It is a big building or a large building?! Thanks
- What does "quite" mean in this sentence? "When I wake up, it's not quite seven in the morning....
- Is this natural? Your handwriting has improved so much this year.
- Guys, please 😊🙏🏻. Are these 7 little sentences correct? 1- The helicopter can't land because of t...
- Why and when the verb "to get" in the past tense, sometimes has the sense of having?
- Why was "done" used in this sentence? Does it still sound natural without it?: "the candy I b...
- Have you seen the movie Big hero 6? I have some language/context based question about it and it w...
- What is right: “there is” or “there are” a number of conditions that ….?