Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What are the most words that Japanese used?
- what are the most common Japanese words ?
- What is your favorite Japanese word?
- What words are most commonly used in Japanese?
- The problem will go down. Does this sentence sound natural？
- When I chatted with one of my friend online, She said to me "How are things with you?". Actually,...
- I told my bf "sleep tight, dream of me🤣" then he said " Lol ok" In that case he's not into me?
- Dose this sound natural? Thank you! ************* He succeeded to develop the equipment way mor...
- Could I have a coffee? That's it? Yeah, just get a drink. Is this correct? (buying a coffee)
- Are there any difference between these two sentences? 1. I played tennis back in high school. 2....
- あなたに言われるまで気づきもしなかった。 I've never noticed it until you told me. Does this sound natural?
- Do you often use "blimp out"?
- when talking about the ghost, expression "move on" meaning literally move to other place or vanis...
- "I was working at a butcher shop." OR "I was working in a butcher shop."