Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Cuando usar as y like?
- Quando usar o -less e o -ful ?
- How to use when and whenever ??
- When to use But and However?
- When to use although and however?
- When would we (1) use a "-" (hyphen) in a sentence and (2) hyphenate two words (friendly-ish, fat...
- The progressive use of CA (continuous assessment) score at the final score During the passing gr...
- How much do you care the use of unisexual expressions such as man in the meaning of mankind or so...
- Which is correct, "to come down the pipe" or "to come down the pike"?
- hey guys can any amrican native , helps me improve my speaking , plz?🥺
- when you use the word 'yet' in past participle tenses do you put it in the middle of the sentence...
- according to the dictionary: "A hymn is a religious song that Christians sing in church." but if...
- Pewdiepie (youtuber) said on a video "This channel is hyperinflated with subscribers" ?What does...
- does he know how to drive OR does he knows how to drive?
- Could you please quickly check my grammar? Did i tall you from your work?
- I don't like the people thinking about her. A fish resembling Dracula was recently discovered i...
- 〈The〉Buddhism has relieved 〈the〉Japanese people of〈the〉suffering through/by/with 〈the〉 praying...
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 🙂 ———- The school bell rang and the ...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?
- Which one is right? 30th or 30rd