- What does "work like a bastard" in line 223 mean?
- What does "play this out" in 248 mean?
- What does "off the wire" in 252 mean?
- What does "stand" in 226 mean?
- What does "take issues with" in 224 mean?
- What does "produce a live lead" in line 78 mean?
- What does "lead" in 1023 mean?
- Which is correct? "I'm the lead in the game". "I have the lead in the game"
- gooder or better which is right?
- I am not sure if both of the following sentences “Smokers are more than twice as likely to get c...
- Please tell me which one is correct: - The region was hard hit. - The region was hit hard.
- I am not sure which sounds more natural: “get a tantalizing glimpse of the feast being prepared”...
- Do the following sentences sound natural? I think some people spent a happy time, on the other h...
- Can you show me the picture of saddle leather backpack?
- Can you say "I'm from + the name of the city or is it only used with the name of the country?
- I'm same way. Is this correct?
- I will be outside waiting for you. I will be waiting for you outside. which express is more natural?
- An ordinary people would not only not plan to return to that place again, but also would not even...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What does "what's no clicking?" mean? And when can i use it? I heard it, but idk if it's writt...
- 19 How many countries __________ by the time you turn 50? Select one: a. are you going to visit ...