Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- When do you use 'Come on'?
- when do you use 'ate'?
- When do you use”in the course of time”?
- When do you use ”Do you ever〜〜？”
- when do you use ‘bout rather than about? Thx!
- Which I might not have spent even a little time in reading such a difficult thing. sounds the mos...
- What is the difference between when and time of ?
- 言いたい事を英語で言うのはとても時間がかかる。 I take much time to talk what I want to say in English. Is it correct?
- Can you please write down what this clip says for me? Thanks!
- Which one sounds more natural, "write back," or "write a reply"?
- Our team will check your CV and contact you directly to you for further information if you are se...
- What are frozen leaves? Thanks!
- Can you please write down what this clip say? Is it “town boy” ? What does the boy mean by “would...
- What does the clip say? Thanks!
- Are these all natutal (as the meaning of "I just farted")? 1. I just ripped one 2. I just let on...
- That young man claims you've been up and about. What's "about" mean?
- can you write here what you're listening to in this audio? is all clear/unclear? any confusing part?
- Which is correct？ It is said that the bat was the host for the virus. It is said that the bat ho...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- If people ask me"how did you sleep last night" What could I answer? Are "it was good" or "I slept...
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...
- How do you response “what’s up”/“what’s going on”? I need a lot of examples.