25 Nov 2018
Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- how do you actually say south koreas name in korean? and for that matter north korean as well.
- Do some Koreans call Korea "Hell Korea"? And if so, why?
- Why does its called "South Korea" internationally while its called "대한민국" (i'm sorry if i type it...
- Does 한국 only refer to "South" Korea or to the whole korean peninsula?
- South Korea in korean language is “대한민국” or “한국”?
- How can I improve my language skills? Is there anyone that learnt korean on herself/himself?
- Why does Korean have so much English in it? Like why did they adopted so many English words and h...
- Why do Koreans add "ssi" and "ah" to the ends of names? what do they mean?
- What do guys mean when you call someone Gangnam beauty? Is it a good or a bad thing?
- How can you check if someone blocked you on Kakao (without them knowing you checked so you can po...