Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- When do you use 'Check your privilege.'?
- Is this sentence correct? It must be going to become bruise. (痣になるに違いない)
- Go get'em. はGo get them.の略だと知りました。質問は、どうしてgoとgetの2つの動詞が連続して使われているのかということです。
- Which one corrects? How it makes you feel or how does it make you feel?
- What should I say if someone said to me: "I'm sorry to hear that"?
- Can I use savory as tasty?
- Is there any difference between "You'll give her a trauma" and "You'll traumatize her"? Does one ...
- What do you think is the most important thing in studying a English?
- I was forgetting...＝I had forgotten... Will this equation be true?
- When do you say “See you later alligator” ? What type of people use it?