Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I don't get the word at: https://youtu.be/rgkPjV3_dLE?t=39 "The...tension"?
- I can't hear what he says https://youtu.be/YDBLNN_fKsI?t=99 "outrow" ?
- I have a doubt: https://youtu.be/eHXqeL-o4_w?t=302 "Over your head" means beyond you ?
- I am wondering https://youtu.be/osOLmUaL6ck?t=51 She says "blab" here ?
- https://youtu.be/Z2tqSQNJxZQ?t=2630 What does the guy mean "I thought that was impossible." in...
- Here is a new word for me 'slalom': they both slalom through the station.
- About the word "Alright" If someone said: Alright, thanks. How to explain the emotion of "Alrig...
- I'm studing spoken and written English now,but I can speak the word ,but I can't write the word r...
- Which one os more natural/more used?
- ①There were four participants were left. ②There were four participants left. Which one is gramma...
- is an idiom "to have a ball" common? Give me some examples
- “I was around you when you were running in the streetlights” Does this sound natural?
- I can’t understand the difference in meaning and nuance between “The main crop in China is rice....
- "she has never gave good ideas for the project." "she has never made me one of those." (does th...
- Conversational sushi is wrapped in 海苔(のり, dried seaweed). Conversely, why is California roll (カリフ...
- You can't backpedal once words come out of your mouth, and no amount of I'm sorry will make them ...
- Or I can pick you up and take a taxi together🙂 Is it awkward??
- No need to snap. What does that mean?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- If you are not the correct person, please direct me the correct one. Does this sentence sound nat...
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?