Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I'm finding a job or looking for a job?
- I'd like to know it is easy find a job in It in NZ?
- How to find a job or a part-time job in America?
- It is easy to find a job in NYC ?
- I saw an advertisement for/to a great job. Which one should I choose?
- I think you'll get used to this job with time! Never give up! :) Does this sound natural?
- I have a job interview this Friday. Can I do good? I'm worried to speak English at the job interv...
- I want a job which allow me to make a packet Does this sound natural?
- What’s deferent between someday and one day??
- Are these sentences correct? When it started to rain the children ran into the house. While it st...
- Could someone tell me whether all the three sentences below are correct? 1. By whom was the book...
- Why doesn't anyone help me? Why nobody helps me? Which is correct?
- Does this sentence sound natural "If u want u can share with me but no pressure at all" By no pre...
- How to reply when someone reply “sorry for your loss” “Thank you”? Or ?
- Do these sentences sound natural? How about we forget about everything and have a little fun? ...
- 1. Feeling too tired, I went home early. 2. Having nothing to do, I just want to sleep. 3. ...
- He fell off on the tree. He's OK. Actually, It seems like he had a very lucky for he didn't break...
- I have a question about this sentence. Could you give me a hand? ex. He talked me into marrying ...
- They didn't think they could bear it if anyone found out about the Potters. What does the "bear"?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?