Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- なぜ「冷肉そば」は れいにく ではなく ひやにく と読むのですか？
- What is the collective word for grilled meat on a stick that is not chicken?
- 「どうだね、ひとふくろ！豚の肉と交換するよ」 この文章の意味は何ですか
- Is it ok to say: My cat has a distinctive look to her. or: My cat is distintive-looking.
- 子どもが 自分に靴下を履かせて〜！とアピールしていたので、その時に " お父さんに靴下履くの手伝ってとお願いしてごらん"と英語では何と言いますか？？
- How do you use ‘far from’??
- My job is so mind-numbing that I can’t stop thinking about quitting my job. Does this sound na...
- what does this sentence mean "not a single damn given"?
- "if she flakes at the last minute she doesn't like you." "she flakes a lot probably she has anot...
- Rate my English out of 10! Does it sound natural?, what you think is missing? etc.!! ‘Here is a b...
- Am I right? I'm starting running = wrong. I was starting running = correct.
- Which is correct? 1. I interpret she is angry. 2. I have interpreted she is angry. What I wo...
- Can you say me if there is something grammarly wrong in these sentences? 1. I work friday night ...