Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- どうも、お久しぶりです。 What does どうも mean in this sentence?
- What does this sentence mean (何もかも手にした気でいたんだ) and what does 気でいる/いたんだ mean?
- 久しぶりだな What does だな mean in this sentence?
- what does it means when you say けど as your last word on a sentence? (while talking to a friend)
- In Japanese, what would I write to someone I haven't talked to in a while and want to restart a c...
- What is the difference between 久しぶり and 久々 ?
- on the contrary, I don't want you to come with me, you even heartbroken?? Is this sentence gramma...
- there is no more green tea OR there are no more green tea
- what is the meaning of the phrasal verb"cancel out"?
- What is ''a walk-in closet'' ?? https://youtu.be/DpBpmk-iu5M?t=172
- What's the difference between hives and rash?
- It’s a huge burden on my speed これじゃスピードが出ねぇぜ Is it correct this expression?
- Dear native English speakers, I need your help. I have read a sentence in an exam which is as fol...
- Which is correct? does it comes with or does it come with
- Is this sentence correct? we see each other quite often.
- Hi When someone asks me (what's your major? ) Should I answer saying that I am currently working...