Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the most common phrasal verbs in English?
- Which are the most commonly used phrasal verbs?
- what are the most usual phrasal verbs?
- What are the most common phrasal verbs?
- What are the phrasal verbs that are most commonly used?
- What does the phrasal verb "shower up" mean? What's the difference between the verbs "to shower" ...
- What does the phrasal verb "home in" mean? Could you please provide some example sentences?
- What the phrasal verb "take off" could mean on this commentary in a hockey game? "I think they ...
- I wonder when to use the word “thought “ and when to use the word “thinking”.
- 1 year 1 ear Are they pronounced differently?
- Delivery will be made within two weeks of receipt of order. なぜmakeじゃなくてmadeなのですか？
- Online news articles have been shining the spotlight on a celebrity’s new restaurant over the pas...
- There’s an idiom “Drink like a fish”but can I use it for any kind of drinks not only for alcohol?
- "They permitted me to take paternity leave." Hello! Is the sentence above natural sounding?
- How to say that you will learn to play a song on an instrument just by listening. Without the she...
- "I worked a lot yesterday, but I was happy because I was able to go to bed with a sense of satisf...
- If someone introduce their name to you: "Hi I’m Emily! It’s nice to meet you!". How would you ans...
- How do you use "Almost here"?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- If you are not the correct person, please direct me the correct one. Does this sentence sound nat...
- "Well received with thanks, noted with thanks." Those two expressions are common used in busine...