Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What does it mean if someone says that something is so insane?
- What does it mean when a person seeks their sustenance?
- what does it mean when someone is your spirit animal?
- What does it mean when someone is in a mood?
- grasp mentally what does it mean?
- "How are you?"というあいさつは、形式的なものですか？普段、どういう風に答えていますか？ When someone say "How are you?", how do you a...
- Would someone help me with the following expression ? "I will be ready...
- Could someone teach me what is difference between "xxx is there" and "there is xxx"?
- Is there any specific difference between "reproduction" and "breeding"? Or do you use them interc...
- Is this natural? These days, more and more people want to take their pets to everywhere. As a res...
- "Can you repeat it again?" does this sounds natural? any other ways I can use?
- When someone asks, if he can reschedule for the next weekend, how would you respond without sound...
- Does this sound natural? Sorry, I hung up on you by accident.
- The wound is stung. The wound is prickling. Do they make sense? How would you say?
- Please tell me what a "two-piece" and a "three-piece" are. What clothes are they made of?
- What's the difference between "hit", "strike" and "knock"? For example: I was nearly hit/knocked/...
- Is there anyone who could check and point out unnatural things as English in this statement? I ...
- "I start my new office today." This sentence sounds natural?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- If you are not the correct person, please direct me the correct one. Does this sentence sound nat...
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...