Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- if there's a question how long you have been studying? what the answer should be? is it sho...
- Is it hard to study in English school? Sorry if I have errors :)
- “We all know that we have to work hardly to support the family?” Is there any mistakes??
- “When conflicts happen, we sit together and discuss. We need understanding each other better”. Is...
- “The exam being a lawyer is by far the most difficult he has taken”. Is there any mistake?
- Are there any updates? Is there any update? Which one is gramatically correct?
- Westerners hate Japanese people's real intentions and tatemae. But I made a promise to two Wester...
- Fill in the blank with the correct word or phrase. _____ were upset about _____ extra homework. ...
- what does it mean the phrase "have a great one" ? it s the first time I hear that.
- How to tell that "we understand the situation" in a formal email?