- What is the name of this thing?
- What is the exact name for this?
- What’s the name of this ?
- What’s the name of this thing ?
- What is the name of this thing ?
- Which is more natural? I forget her name. Or I forgot her name.
- What's the name of this brand??
- Could you tell me your name? Does this sound natural?
- This is the movie that I talked to you about. This is the movie that I told you about. What i...
- confirmed cases vs cases What's the difference between the two? I heard that ‘confirmed cases’ ar...
- Dog is perro in Spanish. Does this expression sound natural?
- I can hear you just fine. Does this expression sound natural?
- I understand what you're saying. Does this expression sound natural?
- I know that I can say I am at the park, but is correct if I say? I am on the park, please I need ...
- Do you say 'landmark architecture' or simply 'landmark' to refer to a large building that is typi...
- Are the following sentences all natural? Is there any difference between them? London is large...
- Is it me either or me an either
- if my car has flat tires, how do you say it? I got a flat tires?
- In September or On September or At September?
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- "How was your holiday?" Or "How were your holidays?" Are both correct?
- Do I say "I hope you've had a good start to the new week" or "I hope you've had a good start i...
- How should I reply to this: "I hope you had a good time". 1. IT was good. 2. THAT was good.