Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- is that rude for japanese if someone ask about her or his job? お仕事は? どんなお仕事ですか。
- So eye contact in Japan is considered rude?
- Is rude saying はい、はい in Japan?
- Is it rude to ask an aquaintence what their job is in Japan?
- Is it considered rude in japan if I talk to someone I’ve never met before in an informal way?
- Does frank can mean a pan ?
- How can I use this word? PENDING
- What does "corn syrup" mean? Is it sweet drink made from corn?
- You want some more beans？This is all you've got.
- What does "flare ups" mean?
- Can someone correct this text? (I'm far from finished....) Today I'm going to teach you guys how...
- There more vowels in English than in Japanese. This is one of the reasons why English is difficu...
- What does "to prime" mean?
- Which one is correct? They are family. They are a family. It's a family.
- Is it natural to say ‘she is one of those person who can joke around with you but also be serious...