- What is the most popular song in America?
- What song the most popular in USA ?
- How is the most popular songs in this moment in USA?
- Now, What song is popular in USA?
- What is the most popular song in America now?
- Which is more natural? I forget her name. Or I forgot her name.
- What's the name of it?? There is spelling hint below
- What's the name of this brand??
- What is the difference between “To grasp” and “To grabbe”?
- Have you ever thought about the next boyfriend that you hope he is tall and handsome, but…. Does ...
- Can anyone tell me if there're things that sound unnatural? thanks!! 1. I'm not happy with it ...
- I learned that you could get the flu and corona at the same time and some people call it 'flurona...
- "Have you noticed he bought apples?" Is this sentence grammatically correct?
- 1.Have you ever heard the city (which is)called New York? Is this grammatically correct? As I am...
- Can you help me conjugate the verb "refuse" in this example?: "he's someone who has very strong o...
- A: I have two heavy suitcases. Would you like to take both or you would like to take one each ti...
- Do the "burning" in 1# and #2 mean the same: #1 I can smell burning. #2 I can smell something b...
- Are there any difference between these two sentences? 1. I played tennis back in high school. 2....
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- If you are not the correct person, please direct me the correct one. Does this sentence sound nat...
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?