Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Does this sound natural? " Don't let anything get to you" or " Don't let something get to you."
- Does this sound natural? "Don't let things get to you, your health matters more than anything"
- What is the difference between sympathy and empathy?
- As I was reading a novel, I came across the sentence below. I moved almost all the furniture o...
- Is this expression natural? ・It's getting colder and colder, so I'm going to put on some warm lo...
- "Fickle Piano Improvisation" Is this natural for a YouTube video title?
- A) If he had chosen the way, he might not be here now. B) If he had selected the way, he might n...
- Is this correct? The actual size was about this much
- Does this sound natural? I’m gonna take my children out today.
- Which sounds natural? (A) Almost one out of 78 people around the world are infected with the cor...
- i want to watch verdades secretas online with english subtitles. can anybody please tell me wher...
- “Cair ao chão” ou “cair no chão” ? Se “cair ao chão” esteja correto, seria um costume na fala dos...
- "Até próxima" ou " até a próxima"? Qual tá correto?
- Em Portugal o título honorífico "dona / D." costuma-se usar no dia a dia apenas para as casadas?
- Can someone please explain the difference between lagosta, lagostim, lavagante i camarão?