[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- why is the present of "to become" 되다 and the past 됐다? why is one '되' and the other one '돼'?
- What does “~주고 있어” mean in the sentence “아빠가 도와주고 있어.”? What is the purpose of it?
- ''이쪽은 저희 어머니예요'' Why isn't it ''이 사람은/분은 우리 어머니예요''? what does 이쪽 & 저희 mean?
- In the sentence "엄마는 아빠의 그런 남자다움에 마음이 끌렸단다." What is the function of the particle - 에 in "남자다움에"...
- In the sentence "요즘 우리 집 아들은 속만 썩이는 그 집 아들은 어때요?". What does the "속만 썩이다" mean?
- When someone is talking about a series, does it sound natural to ask "How many episodes does it h...
- How do you pronounce "Amen" in the United States in general? a:men or eimen?
- It's sad how obvious it is in retrospect how little I knew Kerry’s worth and goodness when I was ...
- Is “cross”common as a meaning of “angry”? When do you use it instead of angry or mad?
- I wish I were as good at speaking English as natives. Is this sentence correct ?
- Guys, please 😊🙏🏻. Are these 7 little sentences correct? 1- The helicopter can't land because of t...
- Why and when the verb "to get" in the past tense, sometimes has the sense of having?
- Why was "done" used in this sentence? Does it still sound natural without it?: "the candy I b...
- Have you seen the movie Big hero 6? I have some language/context based question about it and it w...
- What is right: “there is” or “there are” a number of conditions that ….?
- What does "pabo" mean? And how do you write it down in Korean?
- What mean SNS in South Korea? I saw this many times in music videos and variety programs
- 파이팅 or 화이팅? (Fighting)
- How do I add music to my kakaotalk profile?
- what is the different between 'saranghae' 'saranghanda' 'saranghandago' and 'saranghaeyo' ?