Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What does " i am down with" mean? Thanks
- What does "I have slain a man to my wounding" mean? What does "slay to one's wounding" mean?
- What does "I always slip with pinch" mean?
- hi ! Can someone explain to me what the expression " limp on " means ? Thank you
- what does it mean "that's sitting hard in me"? thanks 💕
- should I droop ?(greetings) Does this sound natural?
- Please show me example sentences with drooping.
- Please show me example sentences with droop.
- Do you feel that "old fashioned" means common or ubiquitous?
- I can’t understand why the word “commuters” of the sentence “In Japan, one-hour commutes by publ...
- A huge banner over the street said “ welcome home”, what is “over “ in this case ? . i don’t unde...
- I say “it’s super easy” is the same meaning as “it’s very easy”. I’m correct, aren’t I ?
- she asked me how long i have been studying english. i said how long did she think i had been stu...
- "You have a wrong idea." Does this sentence make sense?
- please check my pronunciation and tell me all my mistakes.
- Which sounds more natural, A or B? A) Most of the people in Tokyo wear masks. B) Most of the peo...
- Please tell me that in the following sentences, why is not ”these” but “they” used. Isn’t “they” ...
- Please tell me that in the following sentences, why isn’t there piriod between “GET” and“THE FAST...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?
- I 8 pp. what does this mean?