Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- É correto usar 'to his/her'?
- Is the verb “experience” used in American English ??
- Is it grammartically correct to say “my normal day life” ? Please help me
- Is this phrasal verb “see to” generally used as the meaning of “repair something”?
- Is it useful to learn by “grammar in use”?
- What does "not very beautiful" means? Is it "beautiful but not great" or "so-so" or "ugly"?
- Is this sentencecorrect? There were not enough chairs for all of them to sit on them.
- Is there any similarities between Spanish and Japanese? Some people in internet saying that there...
- i wear sunglass ? or i wear sunglasses? which one is right?
- Does this sound natural ? I bought some cute clothes.They are mother’s treat.Thanks mom, I’m ver...
- he spends most of the session holding up his borrowed sweatpants with both hands, getting smacked...
- I often provide help outside of what I should do in work. Is there a better sentence for this ?
- on this diet I get to eat whatever I want (does this sound natural?)
- Hii! Can you review this text of mine? It's for homework, just to see if the grammar is correct. ...
- A: Good. Would you like to do some hunting too? B: No thanks. I think I'll pass on that. So, if...
- I think I'll just stay on the boat and get a suntan. As for a suntan, a (article) is needed in t...
- How long have you lived here How long have you been living here Are they different or actually s...
- English: What is the opposite of higher-education? So, I need a term that cover all below/lower t...
- They didn't think they could bear it if anyone found out about the Potters. What does the "bear"?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?