Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Is this right? I buy milk 나는 우유을 사다 - informal 나는 우유을 사요 - formal
- this child is drinking milk. - 그분은 우유가 마시다 아이입니다. is it right?
- 이거 두유 아니에요 This is not soy milk Is this correct?
- 나는 두유를 마시고 있어 I'm drinking soy milk Is this wrong?
- Is it ok to say 이것은 우유가 아닙니다 ?
- What’s the difference between these? I’m still confused about that. 1 I like “to eat” apples. 2 ...
- is this natural? This type of houses is the most common type in the UK.
- Is this correct sentence “ I was invoiced for my iphone monthly charge, last Friday. ”?
- you completely fall out pf the wagon with your diet but you'll be back in track starting this mon...
- A: It's a pachinko parlor. B: Oh, I've heard about pachinko. Is it like a slot machine? Does it...
- The scandal is so bad, so the politician may not undo trust from people. Is this sentence correct ?
- Good morning! I have a question. Can I say "I'm messed up?" The "messed up" part describes my con...
- lately I'll be eating so unhealthy but I'll get back in track next week (does this sound natural?)
- I can't stand people shouting at me. How can you make this sentence passive form?
- could you please correct all mistakes? 1) Do you have a TV set? - No. - And a Fridge? - Yes, I ha...
- Guys, can anyone explain what does "D-Day" mean in Korean slang? I've heard it in so many differe...
- What does "pabo" mean? And how do you write it down in Korean?
- What does the Korean slang words "Aigoo", "Daebak", "Omo" and "Aishh" mean?
- what does "baepsae" mean? I was listening to a kpop boy group called Bangtan Boys (BTS) the song ...
- What are some cheesy pick up lines in Korean? Like do you have a band aid coz I scraped my knee...