Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- "I called him so many times." or "I tried to call him so many times." which one is correct?
- "John is the best friend (who/that/...../) I have known all my life" Can All of three be used? (...
- Which one of these three is the most commonly used in a spoken language? He married 1"as soon a...
- Does this "alone" mean "three people", not "one person"? "The three of us have been alone for ...
- When you meet someone like an emperor or a king, the expression "to have an audience with" is use...
- I like the being able to speak in public men. Does this sound natural?
- You are the most perfect human being ever happened on the earth. Does this sound natural?
- the more being frightened, the more freak out Does this sound natural?
- He written an email to mt last friday. 왜 틀렸나요?
- Hi! I know that the following two sentences mean the same thing, but which sentence would you us...
- Do you call cereal breakfast - corn flakes?
- Could you please quickly check my grammar? Did i tall you from your work?
- when we want to say life is boring can we say: life is monotony?
- How do you pronounce the word: "exit" /ˈɛgzɪt/ or /ˈɛksɪt/ ?? I've heard it both ways.
- The daisies smelled fresh and sweet. What kind of complement is the phrase, “fresh and sweet”? ...
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 🙂 (1) Let’s just wait for the advert...
- refill the tire Is this correct when your tire is flat?
- what calling somebody a prick means?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?
- Which one is right? 30th or 30rd