Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- "I mellowed out than I used to be." Is this sentence natural?
- Is my sentence unnatural to you? "Sorry, I got out of my senses for a second"
- "I’m getting so careful as I get older." Is this sentence natural??
- "I can't honestly say what exactly time I'll be home." Is this sentence correct, natural?
- Is this sentence understandable / natural? "Now drowsieness is atakking me."
- トイレの事を、バスルームと言うようですが、 駅とか店でも、「Where is the bathroom?」と、尋ねるのですか？
- What is the difference between bathroom and restroom ?
- I've been keeping using the bathroom since earlier. Maybe I've drunk too much beer tonight. Does ...
- Does "a score of" mean "a lot of"? or does it mean 20?
- What can we say except It's kind of you or it's nice of you as a thanking phrase in english?
- Is this a complete sentence? "my pleasure" and what does it mean?
- Could I have iced latte? Could I have a iced latte? Which one is correct?
- Guys what does the word "SNOWBALLED" mean?. I read "It SNOWBALLED into a much bigger problem..." ...
- Could you please quickly check my grammar? Did i tall you from your work?
- I don't like the people thinking about her. A fish resembling Dracula was recently discovered i...
- 〈The〉Buddhism has relieved 〈the〉Japanese people of〈the〉suffering through/by/with 〈the〉 praying...
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 🙂 ———- The school bell rang and the ...
- Is your English as like as UK English?Our area people speak English behind by grammatically,but n...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?
- Which one is right? 30th or 30rd