Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I saw that on Facebook 😊😊and I wanna know what the sentence circled with red mean I think I know ...
- What does this mean? It just goes to show that looks can be deceiving.
- This really was something.I lost my shit when ~ What does this mean?
- Vi algo que me llamo la atención pero no entiendo que significa es: This friend is kneeling and m...
- What does "on its face" mean? Sheldon: I'm curious about the whole social construct. On its ...
- What is the difference between I said it to his face. and I said it in his face. ?
- What is the difference between face and be faced with ?
- do Americans actually care about grammar in informal conversations ? because I sometimes break so...
- Where does this street lead? Do you use this often?
- “What day will it be tomorrow?” and “What day will be tomorrow?” Which sentence sounds more natural?
- What does “nothing makes me fold” mean ? Is it slang
- It's called over easy when you baked both sides of an egg slightly. So how do you say both sides ...
- is it natural? I've gone through a trying time, and it got me stronger.
- Every piece of furniture in this room is an antique. Why shouldn't antiques (plural) be used in t...
- thirsty for attention hungry for attention Which one is correct?
- "Tummy mood" has any meaning? I just saw it
- 1.I am going to a/the store. Do you need anything ? 2. Are you guys new in (the) town Should I...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...