Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What does 本当に可愛くないんだから。mean? "After all, it's not cute?" Or maybe, "after all, isn't it cute?"
- Why does "wwwwwww" mean laughing?
- What do you understand by [好きです]？What are the meanings it has other than "I like you"?
- If I wanted to say "what is going on" (kind of jokingly, like if you stumbled by something weir...
- Hi! I have come accross this sentence: "理保ちゃんがかわいすぎて生きてるのがつらい" And I had a lot of trouble unde...
- unknown devices=devices which are not familiar right?!
- a: what is the hardest part about your job? b: the calendar. what does b mean here? does b m...
- Does this sound natural? "Ma'am, please let us know on which day our class will be started"
- He written an email to mt last friday. 왜 틀렸나요?
- Hi! I know that the following two sentences mean the same thing, but which sentence would you us...
- How do you pronounce the word: "exit" /ˈɛgzɪt/ or /ˈɛksɪt/ ?? I've heard it both ways.
- The daisies smelled fresh and sweet. What kind of complement is the phrase, “fresh and sweet”? ...
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 🙂 (1) Let’s just wait for the advert...
- refill the tire Is this correct when your tire is flat?
- what calling somebody a prick means?
- Hello! The phrase "The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" What is the appropriate response to say back...
- 『両日とも』ってその2日が連続にくる場合だけに使えますか？ バラバラでもいいですか？例えば、『7/25と9/20、両日とも大丈夫です。』で合ってますか？