Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- alguém que fala inglês pode conversar comigo para que eu aprenda?
- If I speak in American English every people than speak British English can understand me?
- Is there anyone who can help me speak English? I think it's more useful to talk.
- Can I speak to an English speaker?
- salut, est ce que quelqu'un qui parle anglais serait partant de parler quelques temps avec moi po...
- Which sounds more natural, A or B? A) Most of the people in Tokyo wear masks. B) Most of the peo...
- what does it mean to hit the nail on the head
- I am not sure if the following phrases “both the following sentences” and “both following sente...
- Is albeit used in day to day speech?
- The differences between “on Nanjing road” and “at Nanjing road”
- Please tell me that in the following sentences, why is not ”these” but “they” used. Isn’t “they” ...
- Please tell me that in the following sentences, why isn’t there piriod between “GET” and“THE FAST...
- <Applying for a job via wibsite> Does it sound natural to say after some sentences since there's...
- Could you check out his English? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnl1HtbpDVY I hear him sayin...
- My sister is two years older/elder than me. Which use I use, older or elder?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?
- I 8 pp. what does this mean?