14 Dec 2019

  • French (France)
  • English (UK)
  • Korean
  • Simplified Chinese (China)
Question about English (UK)

How do you say this in English (UK)? hésiter entre x et y

I feel like "to hesitate between x and y" sounds very French, is there a more natural way to say it?
I came across "to waver", is that correct?
Read more comments

  • English (UK)

  • French (France)
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!

Share this question
Related questions
Similar questions
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Recommended Questions