Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do you make a verb into their past, present, and future tense?
- How do I form and use the future tenses?
- How can you form future and past tense of 가깝다?
- How do you use 은 and 는 to show past, present, and future tense?
- How do you put a verb into past, present and future tenses?
- Como puedo decir Im fine thank you, and you en diferentes formas
- When i got on the train for my work this morning,there were many sudden breaks and starts.I loo...
- 1.I am going to a/the store. Do you need anything ? 2. Are you guys new in (the) town Should I...
- Which one is correct? No one ask me Or No one asks me
- I don’t want no trouble=I don’t want trouble Are they same? I am confused
- Does this sound natural? "I feel pity on you."
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 😊 (1) Why do you keep moving, not si...
- Can I use “gonna” to write reported speech?
- When does "chill" become plural? My favorite artist is "why don't we" and I love their song na...
- what did I say ? 👇
- What does "pabo" mean? And how do you write it down in Korean?
- What does the Korean slang words "Aigoo", "Daebak", "Omo" and "Aishh" mean?
- Guys, can anyone explain what does "D-Day" mean in Korean slang? I've heard it in so many differe...
- what does " 역시 " means? and how can I use it in making a sentence? thank you in advance 😀
- How do you say “me too” in korean? Is it 나두 ?