Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- "Can you explain how to buy something from vending machines in English?"
- How do you say 絡まる(からまる) in English? To coil? To twist?
- ｢あの女の子また居る…｣って独り言は英語でなんて言いますか？ 偶然よく会うシチュエーションです。
- Hello when you have a constantly changing mood like in a part of the day you feel nervous, the ot...
- When people ask me "How are you doing today?" what else I can answer instead of just saying "I'm ...
- She made over an inadvertent error when she knocked over the nail polish. What does INADVERT...
- I heard the phrase "hop along" in Zootopia. Is this phrase often used?
- What does bonanza mean?
- Como platico algo que paso Por ejemplo en español desimos Una bes … Un día … En una ocasión ...
- The princess was so spoiled, so she shouts abusive languages and throws things whenever things do...
- "He's sincere and sweet without any hidden motivation". Does this "sweet" mean that he is cute or...
- As of yesterday, it has been three days since we started going out. As of yesterday, it had bee...
- Why do native speakers sometimes use "would you" instead of "do you" ? e.g. 1) Why would you ask ...
- They didn't think they could bear it if anyone found out about the Potters. What does the "bear"?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?