Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- what is the difference between wanna and want
- what's the difference between will and going to?
- what'sthe difference between will and going to?
- what's the difference between wanna/gonna and want to/ go to
- what is the difference between like and as
- What difference between ”on top of that” and ”what is more”? And How can I use those phrases? ...
- Could you please tell me what is the difference between 'broad agreement' and 'broad consensus'? ...
- What is the difference between replace and substitution? In Chinese both of them mean 替换.
- Is this sentence correct? The city with the most number of accidents in Japan is Nagoya.
- Does this sound natural? Transportation in Tokyo is so developed that you don't have to use a car
- Why isn't there an article in this sentence "Yet he is lord of all the animals."? This is from th...
- Which one do you think sounds better? Thank you for the reply! Thank you for your reply!
- my friend said that coward isn't an adj,can u guys tell me is coward an adj?
- Does this sound natural? We are afraid we can’t do it for you.
- inflate a tire fill a tire I need to inflate the tire. I need to fill the tire. Are these correct?
- My friend told me a secret and it's about his dad. I dont know who his dad is and anything about ...
- can we use "silly" in a positive connotation? like let's say there's a kid and he says something ...
- college-leavers means graduates ?or students who drop out from colleges?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?